The IUIS Constitution requires elections for governance every three years, therefore, the 2022 elections will go ahead in the absence of an in-person General Assembly.
The valued member societies of the IUIS now have the privilege to send in nominations for the following seats:
• 2022-2025 Executive Committee (Vice-President, Secretary General and Treasurer)
• 2022-2025 Council
Nominations should be addressed to IUIS Secretary General, Roslyn Kemp, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations (in PDF format) should include:
- A personal statement
- Updated CV with current position and contact details (first name, last name and current email address)
Please note that the deadline for sending nominations has been extended to Sunday, 17 July, 2022.
Endorsements are NOT required, but can be included in the candidate profiles. Endorsements will only be allowed under the following circumstances:
• They must come from one of the designated bodies/individuals who are indicated in IUIS Constitution article 3.4.1 as eligible to nominate candidates (e.g. Member Societies, Council and General Assembly Members – see IUIS Constitution article 4.2.1). The updated 2022 General Assembly list will be posted by 15 September, 2022 on the IUIS website.
• All endorsements must be received by the IUIS Central Office (email@example.com) by 15 September, 2022.
• A list of endorsements will then be added to the bottom of each profile on the candidate overview document provided online ahead of the voting period.