On May 25, 2018, we are updating our Legal Notice and Private Policy to ensure our privacy guidelines keep step with best practices. We encourage you to read them carefully. Using our website after that date will indicate your agreement to be bound by the new Legal Notice and Private Policy.
Here are the key updates:
- Easier to read and navigate: we have reorganized the 2 documents, making it easier to understand IUIS’s relationship with its members and website users
- GDPR compliance: You can, at any time, request the following:
- Be permanently deleted from our records
- Access, correction, edit or deletion of the data we hold about you
- Portability of the data we hold about you
- Opt-out of inclusion of your data in a specific project (newsletter, postal mailing etc.)
Please be assured we will treat your information with the utmost care and will never sell it to third parties for marketing purposes. Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IUIS Central Office