As you already know, theInternational Union of Immunological Societies (IUIS)is an umbrella organization for many of the regional and national societies of immunology throughout the world. Every quarter, we issue a newsletter to share our major updates with immunologists and healthcare professionals from all over the world.
Why subscribe to the IUIS Newsletter?
Once every 3 months, you will find in your email inbox valuable proposals and relevant information such as:
- Fellowship and Career opportunities worldwide
- News from National and Regional societies of Immunology
- Calls for Prizes and Awards (such as the Early Research Prize in Vaccinology R&D or the International Day of Immunology Awards)
- Calendar of future events: courses, workshops, conferences and meetings in the field of immunology, vaccination, pharmacology, veterinary immunology and more
- Travel Grant opportunities
- Information about the International Congress of Immunology (ICI)
- Calls for bids from National Societies willing to host the next International Congress of Immunology (ICI) in 2025
- Updates from the IUIS Committees and Sub-committees