As you already know, the International Union of Immunological Societies (IUIS) is an umbrella organization for many of the regional and national societies of immunology throughout the world. Every quarter, we issue a newsletter to share our major updates with immunologists and healthcare professionals from all over the world.
Why subscribe to the IUIS Newsletter?
Once every 3 months, you will find in your email inbox valuable proposals and relevant information such as:
• Address from one of the Executive Committee Member
• Information about the 18th IUIS International Congress of Immunology in 2023
• IUIS Committees
• News from IUIS Members Around the World
• Welcome to the IUIS – Meet the new member!
• April 29 is the Day of Immunology!
• Calls for Prizes and Awards – Menarini Prize for Outstanding Woman Immunologist
• Travel Grant opportunities
• IUIS Webinars
• Immunology Events: courses, workshops, conferences and meetings in the field of immunology, vaccination, pharmacology, veterinary immunology and more
• IUIS Social Media Content & Meeting – Submission Form
• Career Opportunities – Submission Form