The IUIS is happy to announce that electronic voting on the following applications for IUIS Regular Membership is currently ongoing:
- Algeria – Algerian Society of Immunology
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Association of Immunology in Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Chile – Chilean Association of Immunology (ASOCHIN)
- Ivory Coast – Society of Clinical and Biological Immunology of Côte d’Ivoire
- Kazakhstan – Kazahkstan Association of Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Luxemburg – Luxembourg Society for Allergology and Immunology
Voting started: Monday, July 30, 2018 – 18:30 CET
Voting will end: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 – 15:00 CET
The General Assembly (GA) Representatives currently entitled to vote are all listed here. For those societies who have not confirmed their GA representatives yet, please contact the IUIS Central Office on email@example.com.
Is your society considering becoming a member of the IUIS? Then click here to find out about the membership benefits and how to apply!