As you already know, the International Union of Immunological Societies (IUIS) is an umbrella organization for many of the regional and national societies of immunology throughout the world. Every quarter, we issue a newsletter to share our major updates with immunologists and healthcare professionals from all over the world.
Why subscribe to the IUIS Newsletter?
Once every 3 months, you will find in your email inbox valuable proposals and relevant information such as:
- Fellowship and Career opportunities worldwide
- News from National and Regional societies of Immunology
- Calls for Prizes and Awards (such as the Early Research Prize in Vaccinology R&D or the International Day of Immunology Awards)
- Calendar of future events: courses, workshops, conferences and meetings in the field of immunology, vaccination, pharmacology, veterinary immunology and more
- Travel Grant opportunities
- Information about the International Congress of Immunology (ICI)
- Calls for bids from National Societies willing to host the next International Congress of Immunology (ICI) in 2025
- Updates from the IUIS Committees and Sub-committees
If you wish to receive the IUIS Newsletter, please click SUBSCRIBE or scan the QR code below:
We hope to stay in touch and contribute to the advancement of global immunological science with your support.
your IUIS Central Office